Monday, September 1, 2008

Sunsets and Sweet Potatoes

I go back and forth about whether or not I belong here.

Just yesterday on my way to work I drove by a sign that said, "Prison Escapee in the Area. Do not pick up hitchhikers."

"Hmmmm......."I said to myself. "I wonder if he'll make his way to the bus station."

My office, as many of you know, is in the bus station.

Hmmmm.......

Ten hours later, I was invited down to Rialto Beach to watch the sunset. It was splendid.

The evening was completed, though, by the discovery of a dead sea lion. It was observed that the sea lion looked remarkably like a giant sweet potato - which Ian then pretended to eat.


Things balance out sometimes, I think.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I would have never known that dead sea lions look like a sweet potato. Thanks for enlightening me ;) Glad your finding cool stuff out there.
-Kristen